IF2 flyer?

foodog plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:00:24 -0700

Michelle Lowman wrote:

> Working . . .
>
> I'll post a link to it when it's done. It should be in a couple of
> hours. If PVCC and GCC are covered, I'll get Phoenix College and DeVry
> (if possible -- DeVry's curriculum is MS-infested.)

Great!  One important note: GCC requires that all flyers posted have an
"Approved by GCC Student Activities" stamp on them.  They've already
agreed that flyers can be posted so getting approval's not an issue.  I
don't know the policy, if any, at PC, PVCC, etc.  BTW, if someone's in
the vicinity of Estrella Mountain CC that'd be another good target for
the West side.

FWIW, if color inkjet is acceptable for flyers I could print, get
stamped, and hang the GCC ones.

Steve