class this Wed!

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:24:14 -0700 (MST)

Am 29. Aug, 2002 schwätzte Eric Titmas so:

> Where? What time? I've used unix for a long time,
> and have just installed Red Hat at home - never
> have used linux. Would these classes be appropriate
> for me?

The classes are at Sequoia Charter school starting at 19:00 on Wednesday,
04Sep2002.

There are driving directions and a map on the PLUG web site.

The classes are geared to those not familiar with the GNU/Linux desktop.
With your previous *NIX experience it might be a tab boring, but you might
also learn how GNU/Linux is different than what you've used in the past.

You can probably figure it all out yourself anyway.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/