class this Wed!

Rich Woods plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:29:34 +0500

Hello bob

On 30-Aug-02, you wrote:

>bs Hans,
>bs What time do you think the class will start? I'm
>bs guessing about the same time that my engineering
>bs analysis tools and techniques class starts :(.
>bs
>bs --- "der.hans" <PLUGd@lufthans.com> wrote:
>bs> moin, moin,
>bs>
>bs> our first GNU/Linux for Newbies class is this Wed!

Could someone give the date (makes it easier), the time and place?

Specifics please as I am new to this group and probably am not
familiar with the area it is to be held in.

Bpought a Fry's Linux Special ($499) - 1.8 Ghz Pentium IV - with
128meg memory - added 1 GIG of memory and a 60 GIG IBM 7200 2 meg
cache to it.

100 GIGS of HD space - 1 GIG of ram - I should be able to do something
with this.

Waiitng for Mandrake 8.2 to be shipped to me on the 3 CD's.

Currently have an Amiga A4000 060/50 with 203 Power PC chip and approx
128 megs of ram.

Thanks.

Regards
--
Rich Woods
RealPix/RealtyNet

No man is good enough to govern another man
without that other's consent.
  -- Abraham Lincoln