IF02.2 Status

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:40:05 -0700

Absolutely! My thanks also to Steve and Bob for getting this finalized.
It feels great to get into action (I have been at my PC since 6:00 this
AM getting things together and e-mailing press releases to websites,
radio stations, newspapers, etc.)

On that note, when our flyer is available, I would like to leaflet the
colleges in the vicinity- just go through the college and post our flyer
on any available bulletin boards, etc. I think this may get a  lot of
response. I think that at the minimum we should hit

Glendale Community College
ASU West
Paradise Valley Community College
Phoenix Community College

Is anyone willing to pitch in and help with this? I think that one
person should be able to cover a campus on a Saturday morning, so if we
can all take a campus, nobody will be committing a large block of time.
I'll take PVCC, as I am a former student and I know the area.

--
Lee Einer

"Whatever you set your mind to do, you always should make the road before you wide open, so that all people may traverse it. This is the concern of a great man. If the way is narrow and perilous, so that others cannot go on it, then you yourself will not have any place to set foot either." - Huanglong, A Song dynasty zen master.