Last call for online Linux class

Michelle Lowman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 Aug 2002 19:15:01 -0700

My online Linux class still has some openings if you want college credit
for Linux training (or if you just want to show off how much you already
know and get 3 credit hours for it :)). Go to
http://www.fhsu.edu/virtual_college to get more information and to
enroll, or you can email me at mlowman@fhsu.edu, and I'll walk you
through. The course number is INT478CL/778CF.

 There is no difference between in-state and out-of-state tuition for
FHSU's Virtual College classes, and the tuition for this class is
$307.80. (That's all together, not per credit hour.) Last semester I had
a student in Texas, a student in England, another on a ship at sea
(Navy), and several at various school districts all over Kansas, so many
of the students are not local.

Let me know if you are interested.

-Michelle Lowman