PLUG Tshirts

Sundar plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:09:34 -0700

I am little confused. I was under the assumption that we are still
discussing the design and also discussing on whether to use PayPal or
some other system. OK I am totally confused.

Now my questions are:

    1. Where is the logo? Back or the front.
    2. How much is the shirt?
    3. Since I don't like to use PayPal, is there any other alternative.
If I post even tomorrow morning, I am not sure you will receive it on time.

Cheers!
Sundar