Order Your Plug Tshirts Now!

Lee Einer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:00:18 -0700

Installfests have /got/  to continue being successful- If we can't give
away an OS which is better than Windoze, something, somewhere, is
terribly, terribly wrong. Lets all act on the assumption  that the
Installfest is an institution,  at least until Linux is a common
household word, and Windoze goes the way of the buggy whip and the
celluloid collar  :-) .

 By the way, we should be thinking about the winter and spring
Installfests...when and where. Any thoughts? We should be laying the
groundwork now, so we will have sufficient lead time for planning and
publicity.

PS- Installfest T-shirts with catchy saying are a great idea- lets do it!

Lee Einer