Linux At Work

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:59:09 -0400

I noticed if one used Word 95 or RTF formats, that all of your changes
will be saved as well.  I experienced this kind of "growth" when a group
of us were developing a project.  We passed the manual around via
e-mail, and 30K of text plus 2MB of screenshots grew to 15MB after it
made the rounds.  A file that size becomes very difficult to mail.

George