Debian development branch - which do you use?

Peter Buechler plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 10:31:35 -0700

The problem with Debian is the increasing staleness of the applications in
stable over the years. At the moment, it is OK to track stable. In a year or
two, you will find yourself tracking testing.