Debian development branch - which do you use?

Shawn Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:12:29 -0700

sid for me.  I haven't had anything horrible happen.  The worst problems
I had a while back were of the nature that if I upgraded one thing it
would try to force me to uninstall a bunch of stuff that I wanted to
keep, because those packages depended on an older version of some
library while the new thing depended on a newer version.  So I point apt
at sid but only upgrade things selectively.  At one point I had everything
upgraded, but not lately.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)                       http://ecloud.org  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org