Meeting this coming tuesday (8/27)

Eric Thelin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 00:54:44 -0700 (MST)

The presentation for our meeting this month will be about "PHP vs. ASP".
This is going to be approached from the standpoint of the issues faced
when converting and of the respective merits of each.  I know many of
you are probably saying that you don't plan on using ASP for anything or
already know how to do such a converstion so you aren't interested in
coming.  Please come anyway.  I see a major portion of this meeting
being an opportunity to learn the other camp just enough to be effective
in luring people away from it and into ours.  For the PLUG members who
have been discussing advocacy recently including the dialog with
Mericopa County I really encourage you to come.  More knowlege is always
better and we plan to make this a useful meeting for all.  I also have
more books to give away...  (I know you are all interested in getting
new books).

This meeting will also be an opportunity to voice opinions on upcoming
meeting topics.  So if you are interested in something come and ask for
it to be discussed.

The meeting will be held this coming tuesday, august 27th at 7:00 at
Mesa Community College (MCC) in the Kirk Center downstairs in one of the
confrence rooms.  (Just like normal)  If you have further questions
either ask or look at our website http://azphp.org/

Eric