Order Your Plug Tshirts Now!

Dennis Kibbe plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:46:45 -0700

On Thursday 22 August 2002 02:15 pm, you wrote:
> On the back it's covered by our hair. Only a few of us have beards long
> enough to cover it on the front :).
>
> Maybe big logo on the back and pocket logo on the front.
>
> Jim's suggestion about a slogan isn't bad. I just doubt we could all agree
> on one...
<SNIP>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

An advantage of having the logo on the front is the possibility that some one
seeing it might be more likely to ask you about Linux and /or PLUG.

And front or back aren't the only choices, we could do a small logo on the
sleeve.

Dennis Kibbe
--
Ich bin ein Signaturvirus.
Kopier mich bitte in deine Signatur, um mir zu helfen mich zu verbreiten.