PLUG Tshirts

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Aug 2002 18:45:40 -0700

I have both a silk screen person and embroidery.  However, I would like
to point out a couple of observances about the front, the back, the
pocket, the stares and the location of all this brew ha ha.

One thing is for certain, we are not all like minded, which has been
pointed out.  Another point is that all people come in different looks
and builds.  I believe that the logo, on the front, would really show
off some peoples features and really be a good thing.  In my case, it's
not a good thing.  The back of the shirt, is not any more often looked
at then the back, from a coming/going aspect.

But, we need to determine what it is we shall do.  The screens, for each
color, are $40 each.  Front or back, they will print. There are six
actual colors on the logo.  If we were to embroider this logo, it would
cost around $300 for a 2 x 3 inch square.  Approximately.  And from my
vendor.  We could get tons of different shirts, with tons of different
colors for tons of different prices.  I can tell you the price of the
Unity Wave shirts that some of you have seen me in are around $40+ from
that vendor.  That shirt is a Polo brand I believe.  That brand does not
come in XXXL sizes.  I can get hats, bags, jackets, pull overs, sweaters
and such.

However, in a week, I have a meeting with a printing company that I may
be able to trade off services with for bandwidth and web design.  So, my
thought was to pick up this project, for cheap with T-shirts and then
expand later with another project someone else is working on.

I just want shirts and to be able to gain some profit for AZOTO that
will help expand right now.  Other things have not worked out quickly
enough.

So, someone needs to keep track of the final vote, considering we are
all really sending in votes right now.  Then I can turn it over to the
shirt guy.

: )

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave