ob linux ?

David A. Sinck plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:50:15 -0700

\_ SMTP quoth Victor Odhner on 8/22/2002 16:27 as having spake thusly:
\_
\_ "J.Francois" wrote:
\_ > OBLINUX:
\_ > I use DeleGate to proxy a backend webserver ...
\_
\_ I didn't know what OBLINUX was, so I looked it up on Google.
\_
\_ Answer:  It is something that often appears before a colon
\_ in online conversations.  It seems to introduce statements
\_ having something to do with Linux.  The "ob" part might
\_ be German, and the Fish suggests that this means "whether".
\_
\_ Bottom line:  I'm still totally curious.
\_
\_ Interpretation?

obligatory...an attempt to make the mail relevant to the group in
question.  :-)

David