Unix/Linux classes

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:20:19 -0400

"David A. Sinck" wrote:

> \_ SMTP quoth George Toft on 8/21/2002 18:36 as having spake thusly:
> \_ Wow!!!
> \_
> \_ The demand was so overwhelming for my Unix/Linux class that they opened
> \_ up another section to handle the overflow.  Unfortunately, it's in
> \_ Florida.  I can't believe Phoenix has less of a demand for hot tech than
> \_ Florida.  Amazing.
>
> We're all pro-M$ here, doncha know?  This upstart penguin thing will
> crushed like seals in an orca feeding frenzy.
>
> :-)
>
> David

I forgot about that pro-MS stuff.  The last time I tried to get a job in
Phoenix, all I had was MS experience, and nobody would interview me
because I didn't have any Unix experience.  Now I have a ton of Unix,
and weak on MS . . .
--
              Irrefutable fact about projects: You can have
                it Quick, Cheap, or Right - pick any two.