HELP - PLUG SITE UNKNOWN TO NAME SERVICE

Wed, 21 Aug 2002 19:07:30 -0700 (MST)

Am 21. Aug, 2002 schwätzte Victor Odhner so:

> OK, so whose job is it to fix the name server?

It's not the name server. See below.

> Where is the name server?

I run the primary and Brian has the secondary. UnityWave will have the
tertiary.

> Why did this site break, while plug.unitywave.com is
> still working under the same Apache instance?

Looks like someone's been playing with the virtual hosts setup. Note that
both names point to the same IP.

$ host PLUG.phoenix.az.us
PLUG.phoenix.az.us      A       204.181.16.91
$ host PLUG.UnityWave.com
PLUG.UnityWave.com      A       204.181.16.91

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  When you are tired of choosing the lesser of two evils,