OT: Palm device wanted.

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:41:30 -0700

Well, the unthinkable happened.  I dropped my Handspring Visor Deluxe today
and the screen shattered.  No power. No sync.  So, I need a new one.

I want to avoid the recent crop of devices from Palm but I want a device with
the Palm OS or something that can link to my Palm data on the computer.  (I
would really like a Zaurus SL-5500 but I think that is above what I want to
spend right now.)

I am just starting to shop now so I don't really know what I want beyond that
generality.  If you have some thing that would fit that description that you
would be willing to part with, email me off list with a device description
and what you are willing to sell it for.

Alan