update

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
20 Aug 2002 20:03:21 -0700

I now have a completely new hard drive, same speed, higher storage
capacity.  However, it doesn't have the same operating system on it.  I
couldn't see putting Windows on it.  So, I have Mandrake 8.2.  I have
all the goodies it seems.  I will let you know for sure if there are
failures but I am thinking that it won't be an issue.

I should tell you all that that KLEZ that was being spoofed from my
email should now be stopped.  If you see any email with attachments from
me, then simply delete them.

I would not send attachments to anyone on this list.  : )

See ya!

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave
602-375-5363