Wanted: Postfix Guru

Phil Mattison plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:53:28 -0700

I'm wondering if anyone on this list can take a small consulting job to
convert a couple of Linux servers I have over to Postfix from Sendmail. One
is a production webserver located at Interwrx in Mesa, and the other is a
development server in my home office. I paid a technician at Interwrx to
configure the production server, but by his own admission he doesn't know
much about SendMail. My development server also is configured with mostly
default SendMail options, and I don't have time to learn the 100,000 easy
steps to get it to do what I want. The production server has a handful of
domains but only accepts mail for one of them. I want to add a couple more
to the mail server and to know how it is done for future reference. The
development server is on a local intranet and needs only to send mail out
via my ISPs SMTP server, but that capability must work via PHP as well. I'm
thinking it shouldn't be more than a few hundred dollars to get this done.
If anyone is interested, please get in touch: mattison@ohmikron.com
Thanks,
--
Phil Mattison