Can we help a Phoenix school convert to Linux?

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:32:43 -0400

Adam,
	That would be excellent.   It would be cool if someone who already have
contacts could ask around, and see if they're still interested, how serious
they really are, so we can prepare something that addresses those issues.  In
the meantime, I'll send an email to the "elvis" address.

Thanks,
Vaughn Treude