Lexmark Printers and Lindow

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
19 Aug 2002 14:02:47 -0700

Okay I just got a Lexmark Z65n because it was on sale at costcos so I
didn't first check the hardware compatiablity chart to make sure that it
works with RedHat7.3 I just went to Lexmark's website and I can't find
anything on Linux (though LinuxPrinting.org says Lexmark is usally okay
with Linux). So I was wondering if anyone has gotten it to work with
Linux or should I keep it in the box and ship it send it back to
costcos?

Also when I got home I found the Lindows box I ordered from Wallmark.com
I'll give a full report after I've had time to play with it.

Carl P.