MCSE tests suck.

James Lee Bell plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 11:26:15 -0700

Oh, and as far as a company only needing to "realisticly" use 3 of the
254 available hosts in that class C, lots of places use and/or require
the use of real ip addresses instead of NATing them, depending on
whether a required application is NAT friendly or not, and whether they
have enough address space, etc.