SuSE 8.0 with KDE 3.* wow! It rocks absolutely.

Sundar Narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 02:08:46 -0700

Hi,

I was trying whole last week to get KDE 2.*/3.* work on my configuration with
Debian(woody). The Gnome worked without a problem, but when it came to KDE
the system just did not budge. So, tried network install of RedHat 7.3, had a
weird filsystem pacakage download problems with most of thier mirrors.

Finally end of day yesterday, started SuSE 8.0 network install and went to
bed. Today morning, got up and checked the system. It took exactly 2 minutes
to configuare everything else and get on to net and read my mails.

I love it and just have to share it to the world.

Cheers!
Sundar