MS Replacement Apps

Cap Bateman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
17 Aug 2002 09:42:20 -0700

--=-1oXAZbIMTSRB4YePrAXD

On Sat, 2002-08-17 at 09:08, Jim wrote:
> I want to put together a list of Linux apps that perform the same functio=
ns=20
> that MS apps do.  I want to break this list into categories and then get=20
> opinions on the merits of the apps in the categories.  We can use this ki=
nd=20
> of list to help convert people to Linux and Free Software.
>=20
> Anyone know of this kind of list out on the 'net that I can use as a star=
ting=20
> point?
> - --=20
> Jim

I know of one:
http://www.getlinuxonline.com/help/survival/softcheck.htm

--=20
D.L. 'Cap' Bateman
Registered Linux User #268440, Machine #151687
No trees were harmed in sending this Earth-safe message.
However, a few electrons may have been inconvenienced.

--=-1oXAZbIMTSRB4YePrAXD

--=-1oXAZbIMTSRB4YePrAXD--