anyone have spare 128 meg dimms laying around

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 01:44:02 -0700

that may work on my gateway box, but.... for what I do with the machine that
I do all my multimedia stuff on (I have loads of mp3's here of talking
books), it won't be enough....

I need a lot of ram or a lot of horsepower (and probably both).

still, if you have a spare one or 2 laying around, let me know.

Technomage