Notebook Recommendation

Matt Pruett plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
16 Aug 2002 16:39:47 -0700

Apple has been doing some great work, I might be buying a new laptop for
myself next christmas. Consider this however, with apple you will not
get the option of using practicaly any commercial linux binarys, such as
games like Tribes 2 my personal fav. And no wine/crossover/transgaming,
and most emulators wont work eather. So make shure you are not attached
to a intel specific application before you switch to an ibook.

I was looking at some of Toshiba's laptops, however as with many
companys they are forced into selling windows with the laptop! and that
royaly pisses me off, I have never payed for a Microsoft OS and I dont
intend to. However that goes for any product that your just plain not
going to use, why fork out 100-200 $ for something your just going to
format off the system?