Eth1 and Shared IRQ

Michael Childers plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:38:43 -0700

Changing the card to another slot forces the motherboard to redefine the
resources.  There is also an option in the CMOS that does the same thing.  It
is usually called "Reset Settings" or something like that.  If you enable it,
it resets all of the resource settings and tries to separate IRQs. The next
time you go into CMOS, it will be disabled again.

Mike