Install Fest 2 marketing?

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 06:22:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi David,

Currently, Michelle Lowman is handling the flyers,
and Lee Einer is heading up the press releases. I
think the fund for commercially printed documents
is pretty low.

Regarding the official release of the first flyer
and press release, we are at the moment flying a
holding pattern waiting for official word about
the location. We have heard through the grapevine
that it's official, but have not received official
notification through channels yet.

Bob