Fwd: US Department of State and Linux

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
13 Aug 2002 20:44:22 -0700

I'd suspect any mozilla based browser would work. (and if not its easy
to make it look like its coming from a Windows box). For the most part
(many of you know how I fell about the code written just for windows)
The windows version of any mozilla browser and the Linux code are
exactly the same there are *very* few instances of any features that are
available in one and not the other so I'd think that if the page works
on windows it'll work on Linux.

Carl P.