Can we help a Phoenix school convert to Linux?

Mark Phillips plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:24:18 -0700

My understanding is that the Scottsdale public schools are replacing all
their old Macs with Windows PCs. The change has been slowed down due to the
budget issues from last year, but new PCs are slowly trickling in. For
example, Ingleside Middle School recently replaced 40 or so Macs with Dell
Windows boxes.

I have three children at Scottsdale schools, and I serve on the technology
committee for one of them. I would be interested in helping with this
project as well.

Mark Phillips