Real Media (.rm) files on Linux

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
12 Aug 2002 18:00:53 -0700

There is a native linux real player that is available.  You have to dig
around on reals website for a while to find it, but it IS definatly
there... just click the links for a "UNIX" version and they will
eventually ask you what kind of unix do you want.
Also, according to the web site mplayer now supports some real formats.
It's an excelent general video player and will play just about anything,
but up until recently they had some licensing problems, so it can be
difficult to get, and requires some rather weird dependencies.

...Here, I was nice and dug up the link you will want for the linux
version of Real Player
http://forms.real.com/real/player/unix/unix.html

Brian Cluff