PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #2637 - 14 msgs

Kenny Grimm plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
10 Aug 2002 16:21:53 -0700

Hmm since I use linux for everything but the occasional game, I was
hoping for a pure linux solution.  That way I could atleast set it up to
force check as I load linux.  I wouldn't want to have to load another OS
to do this.  The best thing I can come up with is to use alpha dosfsck
to check during init and then if repair is necessary use windows
scandisk.... oh well.