Free web address/port fowarding

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:54:43 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't looked over the Cox@home EULA recently, but I believe it forbids
running public services (such as a webserver, even if it's on port 81).
So, to stay legal and to avoid having your service cut off when they find
out about your webserver, you really should pay the extra money for a
level that specifically allows running services.  Or find a buddy to host
your domain for you.
~M