Free web address/port fowarding

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 00:57:21 -0700 (MST)

Am 09. Aug, 2002 schwätzte Bryce C so:

> Can anyone please tell me of a site that will allow me to forward a web
> address to another transparently with port translation as well?  I'd
> like to bypass Cox HSI's blocking of port 80.
>
> ForwardingAddress:80 -> MyServer:81

Get their business services. It's not much more expensive if you don't go
for the big download speed. 256k is adequate.

They still have network issues, but that appears to be a universal issue
with cox regardless of who's running the network based on all the complaints
I've seen.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans