Help

Bryce C plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
09 Aug 2002 21:39:35 -0700

I had a similar problem today when I copied the FreeBSD version of the
XF86_VMware X server to a linux server.  Try another version (there's 2
i think) or download site because it may have been switched
accidentally.  This generally happens when the executable is built for
the wrong OS I have found (today).

--
Bryce Chidester
Network Administrator