[aztech-work] Job posting (fwd)

Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:49:41 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

a good group of people at TOLIS. They helped sponsor IF and are probably
gonna step up for IF2 now that I gave them a firm date.

This is a good opporunity to learn. They have toys and expects whoever's
doing this job to play with the toys.

They are serious about wanting someone with *NIX experience, but it is an
entry-level position, so they're not expecting to snag a guru.

It's an 8 to 5 type of job in the Scottsdale airpark area.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  I've got a photographic memory,
#  but I'm lousy photographer. - der.hans

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:44:18 -0700
From: Bob Christ <bchrist@tolisgroup.com>
To: aztech-work@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [aztech-work] Job posting

_________________________

Open position: Technical Support Representative

Small software company in N. Scottsdale is looking for a technical support
representative – a great growth opportunity for the right candidate.

Required: System Administration experience, knowledge of shell scripting,
and basic HTML knowledge.  Helpful: familiarity with Linux and at least one
other UNIX OS, familiarity with other scripting languages, and experience
with data backup and recovery processes.  An understanding of tape drive
hardware a major plus.  Please send resume to jobs@tolisgroup.com.

Bob Christ
Executive Vice President
The TOLIS Group, Inc