review: Computer Buyer article

Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:16:58 -0700 (MST)

Am 08. Aug, 2002 schwätzte Jim so:

> Looks good to me, but I would make sure that we have the place and date
> confirmed before you get it out.  I know that submission deadlines are well
> in advance of publication dates, but we should, hopefully, have the green
> light for GCC this week.

Submission deadline is 15Aug2002. I want to have it in to them so there's
time for revisions. If we can't get the room confirmed by Tue I will change
the terms to state that the proposed time/date is such and such.

I need to add 10:00 to 16:00 anyway.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Practice socially consious hedonism. Do whatever you want,