intro classes?

Alpha Zenon Sanchez plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 01:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

I personally can't wait for the intro classes.  I
think
I have the basics down as far as bash commands go, but
I'm still fumbling around Linux. You can say I would
be
the prototypical student that takes the classes.

When I check the postings for the various stuff that
everyone needs to do with their OS, I see there's
more than one way to configure something, check
something etc... I found that out the hard way when
I was looking up resources in just compiling the
Kernal! To be honest, I get confused then frustrated.

I understand that it takes a while to get used to
Linux.  I'm still clutching on M$ to get a lot of my
computing tasks done, but the days are a 'countin!

=====
Thanks,
Alpha Zenon Sanchez