intro classes?

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
05 Aug 2002 16:57:32 -0700

I have gotten us a room for the 1st wed of each month starting on
schedule for Sep. 4th as the first meeting.
I would be very interested in seeing if You and I and a few other people
could get together and hammer out exactly what we will taught and when.

As for PHP/Perl/Python classes.  I don't think those will necessarly be
in the newbie classes that are hosted at sequoia.  Because they aren't
eactly newbie things and they aren't at all specific to Linux.  The
classes that I imagine would be geared to getting people up and running
smoothly teaching them the basics and getting them comfortable useing
linux as a desktop system.  Maybe touching on some extremely basic admin
stuff, letting them know about more advanced topics, but not teaching
them.  Once they are up and running we would point them towards the PLUG
group, PHP group or whereever for more advanced topics.

Brian Cluff