intro classes?

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:46:07 -0400 (EDT)

If it'll help, I can provide a test-bed server
for any online materials you'd like to present,
but need a little ramp-up time (maybe two weeks
notice) as two of my machines just flaked out.
I could do some rudimentary admin stuff too, but
am not very skilled in that area - probably better
to get someone with more experience.

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Michelle Lowman wrote:

> BTW, what is the status of the intro classes?  I am still willing to teach
> the "newbiest" newbie classes, including Linux desktop/office apps, and I
> would like to sit in on some intro PHP/Perl/Python classes. Where are we
> with these?
>
> -Michelle

 'Microsoft also warned today that the era of "open computing," the
 free exchange of digital information that has defined the personal
 computer industry, is ending.'

 http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/25/technology/25NET.html

 Will Microsoft permit you to use your mission critical data when
 you need it?  Linux will, and you have the source to prove it.