Free Software for m$

Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:29:52 -0700 (MST)

Am 05. Aug, 2002 schwätzte Jim so:

> A list of alternatives to MS apps that run on Linux is another "Good Thing"
> (tm).  I think there are a few of them out on the Internet, but we might
> think about cloning one of our own and breaking the software down into

Let's see if we can find one that's in good shape and join the project. I'm
getting tired of überchoice because everyone reinvents the wheel :).

Maybe we do a front-end for freshmeat.

I think, however, we had some pointers to projects making CDs like what
we're talking about.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  The Internet is the front line of the battle