Free Software for m$

Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:03:46 -0700 (MST)

Am 05. Aug, 2002 schwätzte William Lindley so:

> Cygwin is a wonderful thing for those of us who have to have W* boxes
> around to support customers.  Cygwin means we can make those boxes act
> like something decent.  It's also a great way of showing the power of
> The Unix Way, a toe-dip in the sea as it were.

If it goes in easy and has a small footprint I'm up for it.

> Yes to Cygwin, yes to anything that will get folks addicted to Free
> Software!!!

Exactly. We need to limit our resources, however, to those projects that we
think will get us return or to things where we have a couple of die-hards
willing to push it :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --