Free Software for m$

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:29:38 -0400

Despite Carl's opinion Mozilla counts as an app, not a platform ;-).

LOL and here I thought everyone would have forgotten about me. <g>
Actually right now ppl are using the term "Mozilla" for *both* the platform *and* the app. I'm starting a campain to come up with a new term to use for the platform (I think it would be a long, hard, up hill battle to try to change the name of the app at this point). I think I would have a better chance if I came up with a kewl name for the platform but so far I'm just asking others to come up with a kewl name and lets start trouting the platform.

Carl P.