Sound with Mandrake

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 08:38:18 -0700

well, you could add it using the isapnptools.

I use pnpdump >isapnp.conf and then edit the file as appropriate.

also, you might try sndconfig. that may work or not.

I am not sure of the exact filename in etc for the isa plugnplay config, but
I am pretty sure its that one.

Technomage

On Sunday 04 August 2002 08:20 am, you wrote:
> I am having trouble getting my Mandrake 8.2 box to recognize my old ISA
> sound card.  Red Hat on the same box finds and installs the sound card
> automaticaly yet Mandrake says no sound card is installed.  Any ideas?

numbered!
My life is my own - No. 6