Contact Mgmt/Sales Force Automation.

David Uhlman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 19:09:50 -0700

Stratabase has built relata, which is the most promising bet of the future
but right now lacks some key elements and testing.
It is available at relata.org

Anteil is an excellent piece of software but I beleive it is no longer
actively developed. It is ready to go, though the installation can be
irritating.
anteil at anteil.org

Compiere is a complete erp/crm suite and is very good though frequently
people complain that it looks "ugly"
compiere is on sourceforge

Sincerely,
David Uhlman