need some help

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 01:22:03 -0700

ok,
I just had to migrate everything to a "new" machine for the interrim. it
seems I smoked a 256 Meg DIMM in my FIC motherboard and now, even the board
is dead. if anyone can help, I'd certainly appreciate it.

also, there was 1 gentalman who said he was going to send me a motherboard
since last plug meeting. that has not yet happened. looks like I need to now.

could you please RSVP me at 623-849-9515?

Technomage (aka proudhawk, hawke or mage)

numbered!
My life is my own - No. 6