24x7 Telephone Support

Gordon Chamberlin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
02 Aug 2002 16:01:30 -0700

Hello,

I have a question and thought that this list would be a good place to
ask.

We are gearing up for 24x7 support, but are not planning to staff an
office our selves.  We are looking at using an answering service that
will send pages to on-call people.

I wanted to know if anyone has been involved in setting up 24x7
support?  Did you use an answering service?  Was the answering service
reliable?  I'm looking at using Answer 1 Communications.  Does anyone
know anything, good or bad, about that company?

What other ways are there to provide 24x7 support?

Thanks in advance.
 -Gordon
--
  Gordon Chamberlin             Software Architect
  Visualize, Inc.               http://www.visualize.com