Debian apt-get blues

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
01 Aug 2002 09:59:10 -0700

If all else fails, you can take a look at the contents of:
/var/lib/dpkg/info/wdm.postinst

See what it does, and perhaps fix it, and report a bug.  If it's too
complex, or you don't want to bother, as a last resort, just move the
file out of that directory (/var/tmp is good..)  and attempt to remove
the package again.