PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #2184 - 12 msgs

Page greer plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 12:16:03 -0700

I've got Man .8.1 I m trying  to use Kde  Kpppd to conect to Isp
sysmatrix.net
All the nicie little boxes are filled in with write    # sAnd dns   are
wright all the info  given by the  Isp seems to bee right . Iget conected
then have an immediate halt to the process . and  get a  end svcs 19
message. go look in Kpppd faqs . for error  #'s Been there got lost. any
one got  any ideas . I guess  it to the  redhat Docs  howtos on disk  all
that reading

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.