Best place to download RH

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
30 Apr 2002 09:18:18 -0700

Well since I'm *still* downloading from last night I'm *very* interested
in this idea. I assume what I'd have to do is pull the iso off of the
disk (or I should say copy it to my harddrive). rsync it to a public
mirror do a md5sum to check it this time :( , then burn a new CD. This
all seems fine but whats the best way to pull a iso off of the disk? I
mean just going cp /mnt/cdrom won't work will it?

Carl Parrish